Revisions on how hospitals are color-coded for the optimal care scores have been updated as of January 2014. These new standards apply uniformly across all four of the optimal care bundles (AMI, HF, PN, and SCIP). In addition, the standards are slightly higher than prior years. Hospital leaders throughout the state urged these streamlined, higher standards. Hospitals have improved on these measures over the past few years, and hospital leaders felt it was time to "raise the bar." The new, tougher standards reflect the commitment of hospitals to provide high-quality care to each and every patient. Going forward, the following system will be used:
- Major changes to this website are planned within the next six months. To have a voice in these changes, contact Erica Preston-Roedder, Director of Quality Measurement at email@example.com. Tell us what you would like to see stay, changed, or added to this website.
- The most recent website refresh was February 2014.
- Most recent AMI, HF, PN, SCIP Optimal Care Score data is through June 2013.
- Most recent HCAHPS and Outpatient data is through March 2013.
- Most recent Outcome data (Mortality and Readmissions) is through June 2012.